The crime rate is below average.
The nearest hospitals are in Port Charlotte and Venice.
The town does offer SCAT bus service; the nearest large airport is Charlotte County Airport 18 miles away, Sarasota's International airport is about 45 miles away.
What people are saying about North Port
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: harborcove
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts