Palmetto has a high crime rate.
Bradenton offers medical facilities just a few miles away.
Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport is just 10 miles away.
What people are saying about Palmetto
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Suburban,Small Town,LGBT,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 121+ (very high)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts