The crime rate in Ponte Vedra is below the national average.
Baptist Medical Center and Memorial Hospital are both a few miles away in Jacksonville.
The nearest airport is in Jacksonville about 33 miles away.
What people are saying about Ponte Vedra
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Boating Community,Golf Community,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts