The crime rate is lower than average.
Stevens County Hospital provides emergency services. There are other hospitals in the area.
There is a private airport with 5,000' runway, along with an AMTRAK station.
What people are saying about Toccoa
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: GA
- Environment: Rural,Lake,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): Less than $100,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts