Crime is much lower than the national average.
Nearby Annapolis and Baltimore have large hospital facilities.
BWI Airport is not too far away.
What people are saying about Centreville
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MD
- Environment: Rural,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: admin
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts