Crime rate in Princess Anne is higher than the national average.
Peninsula Regional Medical Center, a highly rated hospital is 10 miles away, with top Cancer and heart centers.
Hourly bus service to Salisbury and Ocean City.
Low and slow (laidback) traffic.
|Town of Princess Anne|
What people are saying about Princess Anne
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MD
- Environment: College Town,Small Town,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 111-120 (high)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts
|Vote on the Ratings for Princess Anne|
|Update Your Ratings|