The crime index is much higher than the national average.
Springfield is a regional medical center with six hospitals and more than 2,200 beds.
Springfield-Branson Airport serves the region. Interstate 44 goes through here.
What people are saying about Springfield
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MO
- Environment: Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 121+ (very high)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts