The crime rate in Mesquite is about half the national average.
The Mesa View Regional Medical Center is a new facility that is very close to the new Sun City Mesquite. It is a comprehensive center accepting most insurances. They are on target to open a 3rd floor as Sun City grows. Las Vegas is about 80 miles away.
Interstate 15 runs through town on its way from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles. St. George is the nearest airport (40 miles), although Mesquite has a general aviation airport. There is a shuttle 3 times/day to and from the various hotels to the airport in Las Vegas. It is very reasonable.
City of Mesquite
What people are saying about Mesquite
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NV
- Environment: Suburban,Desert,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts