Crime in Forked River is low.
Community Medical Center is in Toms River about 13 miles away.
Atlantic City International Airport is 45 miles away.
What people are saying about Forked River
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NJ
- Environment: Coastal,Boating Community,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: Nancy Muldowney
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts