The crime rate is below the national average.
Grove City Health Center services the area, and Columbus offers several medical facilities.
Port Columbus International Airport is less than 20 miles away.
What people are saying about Grove City
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: OH
- Environment: Suburban,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts