Crime rate is below average.
Reston Hospital Center serves the community.
The Metro's Silver Line now services Reston with a new train station and over 3,500 parking spaces. Bike and pedestrian trails are plentiful; one can easily bike to the town center. One major highway bisects the town. Dulles International Airport is just a few miles away.
What people are saying about Reston
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: VA
- Environment: New Urban/Master Planned,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts